Friday, August 17, 2007

The countdown is at: 521 days

One more day down leaves us at 521 days remaining.

For today's Bush Bash of the Day, I've compiled some quotes pertaining to the thoughts and opinions of various celebrities who have spoken out against Bush and/or the Bush administration:

"The problem is we elected a manager, and we need a leader. Let's face it: Bush is just dim."
-George Clooney in GQ

"Bush is a fucking idiot."
-Jennifer Aniston in Rolling Stone

"How could such a destructive man [Bush] be so popular with the American people? . . . Not only is he poisoning our air and water - he's poisoning our political system as well."
-Barbra Streisand in a 2001 letter aimed toward Democrats against Bush

"Since when is offensive language a reason for being unpopular? I find the language of George W. much more offensive."
-Madonna in a 2001 letter to the Los Angeles Times

"I’m not saying I loved Gore, but I’m saying I don’t want that motherfucking Bush in the White House."
-John Cusack

"I don't like Bush. I don't trust him. I don't like his record. He's stupid. He's lazy."
-Cher

"It is criminal to put our servicemen and women in harm's way and to put the lives of so many civilians on the line for the misguided frustrations of the Bush administration."
-Dave Matthews

"I've made a commitment not to make any anti-war statements because I'm afraid of . . . Bush."
-Peter Boyle when interviewed by an "Access Hollywood" reporter

No comments: