Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The countdown is at: 502 days

We're down to 502 days left in the countdown! Today's Bush Bash of the Day is a collection of (what I consider) some of the funnier George W. Bush bumper stickers:

Can we impeach for a blown job?
If you can read this, you're not the President.
Don't act stupid. We have Bush for that.
My poodle is smarter than my president.
Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot.
George W. Bush: a No-Brainer.
Bush-Cheney: "We're gooder!"
Dumbocracy.
I voted twice and all I got was this lousy president.
"I wish you had not voted for Bush." -God
More trees, less Bush.
Help the environment. Send a Bush back to Texas.
WMD = Words of Mass Deception.
Hurricane Bush, the REAL disaster.
No carb diet: No Cheney, No Ashcroft, No Rumsfeld, No Bush.
The only thing Bush fixes...are elections!
Bush bin-Lyin.
At least Nixon resigned!
Impeach the Son-of-a-Bush.
Bush is listening. Use BIG words!

No comments: